Bob's Guitar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bob's Guitar Forum

BOB'S FORUM ABOUT GUITARS AND MUSIC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey, name's Bronson. What's up dudes?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AsSheFelliSmiled

Hey, name's Bronson. What's up dudes? Empty
PostSubject: Hey, name's Bronson. What's up dudes?   Hey, name's Bronson. What's up dudes? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:16 am

What's up y'all? My name's Bronson Carder, I'm from a little town called Republic, Missouri in the United States.
I almost literally learned how to play guitar entirely from Bob. I'm not great yet, and I actually just started trying to learn scales and music theory, stuff like that. I've had my Epiphone Les Paul Special II for about two years now.
The first song I learned was "One" by Metallica... I got the tab for it, learned how to read tabs, and tried for about a week to get it to sound right... then I found a video by a guy named BobbyCrispy on YouTube... you showed me how to play it, and I understood what I was doing wrong (I don't really remember what it was now, I think it was a timing error or something like that; if you play something in a slightly different rhythm it sounds completely different).
The next song I decided to learn was "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd... I searched on YouTube, and again came up a video by BobbyCrispy... after spending two or three hours watching and re-watching that video, I finally got down the general notes (I'm still trying to get the rhythms down, to be honest)... since then I search your site first before I look anywhere else for a song I want to learn... I just learned "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath a little while ago, and a couple of your Nirvana songs before that...
I think I'll learn some Ozzy next...

So, I guess the point is, Thanks Bob!
Back to top Go down

Hey, name's Bronson. What's up dudes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bob's Guitar Forum :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to: