Bob's Guitar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bob's Guitar Forum

BOB'S FORUM ABOUT GUITARS AND MUSIC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What amp should I buy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Metallica15

What amp should I buy? Empty
PostSubject: What amp should I buy?   What amp should I buy? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:53 am

Hey everyone I am looking to buy a new amp, and I wanted to hear your opinions on what I should buy. First let me say that I am a beginner and I don't know too much about amps. Second I can only get one that's less than $100, I know thats probably gonna get me only the crappiest amps, but I can't get a more expensive one. What would you guys recommend me to get? I have been looking at a couple like the Peavey Vypyr 15 and the Line 6 Spider IV(i've heard a lot of bad reviews about this one ) I don't know if any of you have tried those but I need some advice on what to get. Or if you have any other amps you guys would recommend please let me know. Thanks
Back to top Go down
lessonsthatrock

What amp should I buy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What amp should I buy?   What amp should I buy? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:55 am

For your budget, I would seriously consider getting something used. Also, put the word out to your family and friends. Once in a while you'll find an old guy who would just like to see his cool expensive stuff go to someone who will really get some good use out of it and wouldn't mind selling it for dirt cheap, or even giving it away. I've seen that happen a few times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lessonsthatrock.com

What amp should I buy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bob's Guitar Forum :: GUITAR FORUM :: GUITAR EQUIPMENT ( AMPS, EFFECTS, ETC...)-
Jump to: