Bob's Guitar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bob's Guitar Forum

BOB'S FORUM ABOUT GUITARS AND MUSIC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi i'm Joel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metallica15

Hi i'm Joel Empty
PostSubject: Hi i'm Joel   Hi i'm Joel I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:45 am

Hey everyone my name is Joel and I'm 15 years old. I've been playing guitar for only 2 months, the guitar I'm currently using (and my first guitar) is an Epiphone Les Paul Special II. I've been looking at Bob's videos for a while and they've been very helpful, I'm looking forward to getting better at guitar because it's something that I really want to learn how to do. I have a lot of questions that I will be posting in this forum mostly beginner stuff.
Some things that I like to do other than play guitar is play sports like basketball and football, read and play video games. I mostly like rock music, well actually I only like rock, I used to be into rap and hip hop but when I started listening to rock I liked it way better. Some of my favorite bands are the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana, Metallica, Disturbed, System of a Down and a lot more. Well that's enough about me, I'll be really looking forward to hear from eveyone on this forum. Oh and sorry for the long post lol!
Back to top Go down

Hi i'm Joel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bob's Guitar Forum :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to: