Bob's Guitar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bob's Guitar Forum

BOB'S FORUM ABOUT GUITARS AND MUSIC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Bob and a question about tabs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mister Fish

Hi Bob and a question about tabs Empty
PostSubject: Hi Bob and a question about tabs   Hi Bob and a question about tabs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:13 am

Hello. I found you on Youtube. I'm 49 years old and I've been playing acoustic guitar since I was 18. I recently bought an electric guitar and found you on Youtube. I've seen other instructional videos on Youtube and elsewhere on the web, but I have learned more from your videos than anyone else. I want to thank you for what you're doing. I was wondering if you have any way to print out the tabs in your videos. The only way I can print them is to open notepad and start and stop the video when the tab diagrams appear, then type in the tabs, then print it out when I'm finished. I'm not the fastest typist and it takes me about 45 minutes to type out a tab in notepad and then print it. The reason for this is that I would like to be able to pause the video and practice everything up to that point, then start the video again for more, but because the tabs appear as you teach them it's kind of hard to do that unless I wrote the tab diagrams out myself, which I can do, but it takes a long time. That's why I'm asking you if you have the tabs anywhere for specific videos that I can download.
Back to top Go down

Hi Bob and a question about tabs
Page 1 of 1