Bob's Guitar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bob's Guitar Forum

BOB'S FORUM ABOUT GUITARS AND MUSIC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Song structure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maz179

Song structure Empty
PostSubject: Song structure   Song structure I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:29 am

Ive been playing guitar on an intermediate level for a few years and id like to get some pointers on song structure. Ever since my radio broke in my car I started humming and making up catchy melodies and songs as I drove on the highway to work. Ive been able to pick out the scale and figure out the major scale chords that I believe I need to use to create the rhythm. My problem is I cant get the right sounding strumming pattern of the chord patterns im humming. I feel as if there are more chords that I just dont know about. It sucks having songs in your head that you cant play for anybody. I thought that If I found the chords for the key that I picked out note by note when humming, id be able to figure out rhythm chords by ear to further construct my song. If anybody has any advice please reply. Thx.
Back to top Go down

Song structure
Page 1 of 1