Bob's Guitar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bob's Guitar Forum

BOB'S FORUM ABOUT GUITARS AND MUSIC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100

Go down 
+3
Zeppo
JuliaDream
ernie61
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ernie61

ernie61

My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 Empty
PostSubject: My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100   My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:39 pm

My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 J211
Back to top Go down
JuliaDream

JuliaDream

PostSubject: Re: My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100   My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:47 am

Ooooohhh! Now THAT, my friend, is BEAUTIFUL I love you
Back to top Go down
ernie61

ernie61

PostSubject: Re: My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100   My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:06 am

JuliaDream wrote:

Thank-you!!, Ive always wanted a good hollowbody guitar but the Gibsons are WAY too overpriced.It was between this one and a Yamaha SA2200.
The JSM in the model name stands for John Scofield Model. It plays like butter.
What kind of guitar are you playing JuliaDream Question
Back to top Go down
JuliaDream

JuliaDream

PostSubject: Re: My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100   My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:58 am

57 Fender Strat - Candy Apple Red afro I love you It's beautiful, the love of my life, lol! I love you

(This isnt mine, I dont have pics on this comp but it looks like this:)

My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 Fender_Strat_Red I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
ernie61

ernie61

PostSubject: Re: My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100   My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:51 pm

JuliaDream wrote:
57 Fender Strat - Candy Apple Red afro I love you It's beautiful, the love of my life, lol! I love you

(This isnt mine, I dont have pics on this comp but it looks like this:)

My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 Fender_Strat_Red I love you I love you I love you I love you

VERY cool!!
How long have you been playing?
I have a white HSS Strat 60th Anniversary.
Actually i have a rack of guitars....i suffered from G.A.S. (Guitar Acquisition Syndrome)...lol
I ended up buying around 12 guitars, 3 amps and around 20 pedals...lol Shocked
as a matter of fact im watching a bunch of Telecasters right now on ebay.....lol
And i thought i was cured of GAS What a Face
Back to top Go down
JuliaDream

JuliaDream

PostSubject: Re: My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100   My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:55 am

affraid A white Strat is my (and my mum's!) dream! You are SO lucky man!

I am only 15 so I havent been playing long, the Fender has been mum's baby for a long time, (and always will be haha, she has the biggest love of music like me, we love the EXACT same things I love you ) and now she's given it to me! I love you That just shows how much she loves me lol I love you What about you? How long you been playing?

Ahahahah G.A.S, that made me lol! I dont think we will ever be cured of this tragic disease, ever! (not that thats a bad thing Wink ) Tehe I love you
Back to top Go down
ernie61

ernie61

PostSubject: Re: My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100   My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:32 pm

JuliaDream wrote:
affraid A white Strat is my (and my mum's!) dream! You are SO lucky man!

I am only 15 so I havent been playing long, the Fender has been mum's baby for a long time, (and always will be haha, she has the biggest love of music like me, we love the EXACT same things I love you ) and now she's given it to me! I love you That just shows how much she loves me lol I love you What about you? How long you been playing?

Ahahahah G.A.S, that made me lol! I dont think we will ever be cured of this tragic disease, ever! (not that thats a bad thing Wink ) Tehe I love you

Ive been playing bass for 15 years and just took up lead guitar.Something ive always wanted to do.....so i did it.My bank manager loves me...lol lol!
Back to top Go down
JuliaDream

JuliaDream

PostSubject: Re: My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100   My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:42 am

niiiiiiiiiice! afro Bass guitar is a beautiful instrument, as is guitar of course! I love you

Tehehe, regarding your bank manager: I'm sure he does Laughing I love you My mum once asked her bank manager for a loan to go see Roger Waters' The Wall in Berlin. He said no (she was heartbroken, as you would be! Sad I love you) , but he told her it made his day. He was laughing for hours Laughing I love you
Back to top Go down
ernie61

ernie61

PostSubject: Re: My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100   My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:31 am

Your mom sounds very cool...and yes i would have done the same thing. That would have been a once-in-a-lifetime event to see...historically and musically!!
Im glad you share her passion for music and guitars. Most girls your age are too preoccupied with straightening their hair and being clones of all the others.....no originality.
Back to top Go down
JuliaDream

JuliaDream

PostSubject: Re: My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100   My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:20 am

Awwww...thankyou SO much! That means alot to me! I love you <3 It really does, youve made my day! afro flower

Yes, I've definetley inherited her passion and love of music! We love the EXACT same things, so close its almost scary hahahaha, we are alike in so many ways, I love her more than i could ever say, we are best friends! I love you

Anyways, what are your favourite bands? afro

Once again thankyou for your comment, it means SO very much, more than i could say! Very Happy I love you

All my love, Julia. I love you
P.s Have fun playing that beautiful guitar of yours! Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
ernie61

ernie61

PostSubject: Re: My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100   My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:23 pm

I have eclectic musical taste.Pretty much any genre except for rap . Some of my fave bands are Led Zeppelin,Stones, neil Young, The Pretenders. Stone Temple Pilots,
Sheryl Crow......i could go on and on.
Who are your favorite artists and bands?
LAter this week i will take some snaps of all my guitars and post them.
Keep Practicing!!
Back to top Go down
Zeppo

PostSubject: Re: My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100   My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:52 pm

I love your guitars Smile
Back to top Go down
Era Of Blood

Era Of Blood

PostSubject: Re: My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100   My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:22 am

Wow, she really is a beauty.

Like the case too Wink lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.eraofblood.org
jimmyneel

PostSubject: Re: My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100   My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:28 pm

@ernie61

I now believe in love at first sight! I love you I love you I love you
Nice ax!! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.guitarsalescenter.com
crowhue

PostSubject: Re: My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100   My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:33 am

JuliaDream wrote:

Pretty guitar oh yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtrmusic.co.uk
Krimson Greene

PostSubject: Re: My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100   My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:29 am

ernie61 wrote:
My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 J211

very nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100   My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My NEW Baby..........................Ibanez Jsm100
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bob's Guitar Forum :: GUITAR FORUM :: GUITAR EQUIPMENT ( AMPS, EFFECTS, ETC...)-
Jump to: