Bob's Guitar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bob's Guitar Forum

BOB'S FORUM ABOUT GUITARS AND MUSIC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi!!!! I'm Julia, Music Fanatic!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JuliaDream

JuliaDream

Hi!!!! I'm Julia, Music Fanatic! Empty
PostSubject: Hi!!!! I'm Julia, Music Fanatic!   Hi!!!! I'm Julia, Music Fanatic! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:34 am

Hi Bob, hi everyone! Very Happy

My name is Julia and i love, Love, LOVE music, it is an enormous part of my life! I love you
My favourite instrument is the guitar, (particularly electric Very Happy ) I just love everything about them. The brand that certainly takes the cake for me would have to be the legendary Fender of course! (my fav type being Stratocaster! I love you )

I love Bob's lessons very much and find them extremely informative and easy to understand, and thankyou for also taking the time to write the tab Bob! Your lessons are wonderful and I know that none of us can thank you enough for them I love you

Anyways, my most favourite band of all time is Pink Floyd I love you I love you I love you I love you , followed closely by Moody Blues I love you I love you I love you I love you and equal 3rd would have to be Queen and Led Zeppelin I love you I love you I love you I love you . Some of the other bands that i love more than life itself are: Syd Barrett and Roger solo (and with PF of course! , they are both creative genius' behind that beautiful band, and, though i love all the members more than life itself, those 2 would have to be my fav members from PF I love you ), Jimi Hendrix afro , David Bowie, Cat Stevens, Elton John, Black Sabbath (with Ozzy), Rick Wakeman solo, Uriah Heep, and many more from those eras which i am likely to remember as soon as ive posted this lol. (60's to early 80's ) I love you

Well, sorry for the long post guys! Embarassed (love your smileys btw farao sunny ) I really hope that this forum takes off soon, i know it will because your lessons are FANTASTIC Bob, Thankyou! cheers I love you
Back to top Go down

Hi!!!! I'm Julia, Music Fanatic!
Page 1 of 1