Bob's Guitar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bob's Guitar Forum

BOB'S FORUM ABOUT GUITARS AND MUSIC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Gear for all levels of players

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FX_junkie

Great Gear for all levels of players  Empty
PostSubject: Great Gear for all levels of players    Great Gear for all levels of players  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:18 pm

hey guys ive seen some post about " what gear to buy and use ....i have a great solution
for your gear issues for beginners and vets alike it is the " Line 6 Guitar Port "
for about $100.00 new ( i would reccomend new for regeristing purposes ) you are able you use your
PC as a sound FX prcessor....includes tons of amp , cab , emulations , along with verb , delay , dist , room size
so manny settings and FX i cant really go into with out sounding like an Line 6 sales person ...lol
but an important feature of the guitar port is the sound out options 1/8" stero out ( headphones ) or rca out ...great
for turning your home stero into the concert hall you always wanted to play at cheers

personaly i use this device far more than any other device i have ...its always pluged in to my laptop
verry handy for recording
Back to top Go down
crowhue

Great Gear for all levels of players  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Gear for all levels of players    Great Gear for all levels of players  I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:38 pm

FX_junkie wrote:
hey guys ive seen some post about " what gear to buy and use ....i have a great solution
for your gear issues for beginners and vets alike it is the " Line 6 Guitar Port "
for about $100.00 new ( i would reccomend new for regeristing purposes ) you are able you use your
PC as a sound FX prcessor....includes tons of amp , cab , emulations , along with verb , delay , dist , room size
so manny settings and FX i cant really go into with out sounding like an Line 6 sales person ...lol
but an important feature of the guitar port is the sound out options 1/8" stero out ( headphones ) or rca out ...great
for turning your home stero into the concert hall you always wanted to play at cheers

personaly i use this device far more than any other device i have ...its always pluged in to my laptop
verry handy for recording

That is a great bit of kit for recording the guitar. I bought one a few months back and I use it all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtrmusic.co.uk

Great Gear for all levels of players
Page 1 of 1