Bob's Guitar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bob's Guitar Forum

BOB'S FORUM ABOUT GUITARS AND MUSIC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Lesson Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
erik2989

New Lesson Ideas Empty
PostSubject: New Lesson Ideas   New Lesson Ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Hi Bobby,
Thankyou so much for the lessons, they are really helpful, particularly the Master of Puppets lessons, they are the most in depth I've found.
Just thought I'd start a lesson suggestion topic going a put a few ideas out there.

I would really appreciate if you could do a Hotel California by The Eagles lesson as I haven't been able to find anything worthwhile on youtube.

I noticed a few of your lessons were from Iron Maiden, Guns N Roses and Metallica (3 of my fav bands) How about:
Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name, Aces High, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Phantom of the Opera, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, Wasted Years

Guns N Roses - Civil War, You Could Be Mine, Paradise City, Welcome To The Jungle, Knockin' of Heaven's Door, also love to see the rest of Sweet Child O' Mine
and November Rain

Metallica - One, Unforgiven I and II, Battery, Wherever I May Roam, All Nightmare Long, The Day That Never Comes, Harvester of Sorrow, Nothing Else Matters

Also there's a band you might like called Children of Bodom. They are a finnish black metal band, so you might not like the singing, but their guitarist Alexi Laiho is
pretty crazy and they have a few songs which you might enjoy particularly for the guitar. Their is a live version of their song Touch Like an Angel of Death on the album
Tokyo Warhearts which has one of the best intros and solo I've ever heard. It would be amazing if that lesson one day made it up here, noone on youtube has made one yet.

Anyway those are just a few ideas to get the ball rolling. Again thanks for the great lessons, much appreciated, helped me out alot.
Love to hear feedback.
Back to top Go down

New Lesson Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bob's Guitar Forum :: GUITAR FORUM :: THE PIT (Talk About ANYTHING!!)-
Jump to: